Sometimes even regular color of water in Minecraft PE may annoy you. Fortunately, there is ColoredWater Texture Pack, which allows you to change it!
ColoredWater Texture Pack is still under development, so several minor changes might be done in the nearest future, because some colors do not look in proper way.
Nevertheless, this is the only texture pack, which allows you to change the color of water in Minecraft PE, so if you were looking for such tool, you have just found it! Share your thought in comments!
Note from the creator: Ideas, Comments, and Suggestions are welcome. Just comment down below.
- Download one of the following resource packs:
- ColoredWater (Lime) .McPack
- ColoredWater (Red) .McPack
- ColoredWater (Yellow) .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack
Published: Kukusya; Category: Texture for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS