What would happen to the entire Minecraft PE world, if the Endermen curse every living creature? Ender Sickness Addon is direct and extraordinary answer for this question.
After installing of Ender Sickness Addon, Minecraft PE night survival mode experience will turn into pure hell. At first, all mobs gets additional abilities. At second, the Moon was cursed too, so it looks terrific. At third, some of hostile creatures get an ability to teleport.
Even Ender Dragon is now much more powerful than ever and it looks pretty like the ice dragon from the Game of Thrones. However, you have a chance to defeat all new creatures and your only weapon is water. Yeah, just water and nothing else. Oh, the change of drop of ender pearl is extremely low, but this is the only option of loot.
- Shulker projectiles, inflicting dragon breath’s effect
- Less knockback resistance
- Health: 300 hearts (three times more than default)
Here is a full list of mobs which are affected by this addon.
- Cave Spider
- Cow (friendly)
- Elder Guardian (doesn’t take damage from water)
- Ender Dragon
- Guardian (doesn’t take damage from water)
- Iron Golem (friendly, will help you to fight)
- Magma Cube
- Polar Bear
- Sheep (friendly)
- Skeleton Horse
- Snow Golem (friendly, will help you to fight)
- Squid (doesn’t take damage from water)
- Wither Skeleton
- Wither Boss
- Zombie Horse
- Zombie Pigman
- Zombie Villager
- Horror music
- More mobs
- Customized textures
If you find a broken mob, please let us know in the comments or by tweeting Stark.
There’s an easter egg! If you find it, write #Garalovesllama in the post and tweet!
- Download Resource .McPack (recommended to set as a global resource pack, Game Settings > Global Resources) or
- Download Behavior .McPack or
- Download Music Pack .McPack (optional) or
- Copy the vanilla_music folder and paste it here: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Click for music install guide, iOS users – for now, I recommend not using the music pack because it requires a computer (or file manager app if you are on Android) to install it.)
- Activate the packs for a world in-game
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS