How about a little cup of rage during the Minecraft PE parkour map playthrough? Defeat The Concrete PE offers you 16 different levels, so now you have plans for evening.
The main goal of Defeat The Concrete PE is to reach the monument. There are 16 levels, where you need to demonstrate all your Minecraft PE parkour skills. Some of you may finish it pretty fast, while others could spend several days playing. Newbies may be even raged, so, please, keep your devices safe.
We have several little tips for you. Turn the sounds on, while music should be off. If you are going to perform 4-block length jump, you should look down before continuing the movement. The map is one person, but you would play with friends after installing the additional resource pack that now passes through a development stage. In addition, the last warning: the adventure was completed approximately 50 times, so it is possible, you just need more practicing.
Guidelines & Rules:
- If you get stuck type /kill to restart
- If you come across a 4 block jump – look down
- Turn off the music but keeps sounds on (in Minecraft audio settings)
- If you are playing it in multiplayer then get the resource pack from here. It is automatically installed in single player.
- Every jump is possible but might be difficult at times!
Published: Kukusya; Category: Parkour Maps for MCPE; OS: Android | iOS