Trading Cards Add-on encourages players to collect cards in Minecraft PE. Some of them are easy to get, while others will make you sweat, so try your best to get them all!
Every of 14 new items, which are provided by Trading Cards Add-on, can be obtained in tree ways. First is easy, you just need to kill the mobs and they will drop cards. Second is a little bit harder: your main goal is to complete the certain quest. An the third way is trading with Collector, which is new type of villagers in Minecraft PE.
There are three types of cards: starter, nether and rare. The last ones do not drop from mobs, so your only option to get them is completing quests. By the way, this items has no real purpose in Minecraft PE, by you can use them for roleplaying or some other kind of gaming experience.
- Starter Cards:
- Creeper Card – dropped by Creepers
- Zombie Card – dropped by Zombies
- Spider Card – dropped by Spiders
- Skeleton Card – dropped by Skeletons
- Slime Card – trade with the Collector
- Nether Cards:
- Blaze Card – dropped by Blazes
- Ghast Card – dropped by Ghasts
- Magma Cube Card – dropped by Magma Cubes
- Zombie Pigman Card – trade with the Collector
- Rare Cards:
- Guardian Card – treasure from fishing
- Villager Card – trade with the Collector
- Wither Card – trade with the Collector (requires a Nether Star)
- Ender Dragon Card – trade with the Collector (requires a Dragon Egg)
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS