» » » Ninjutsu Addon Minecraft PE

Ninjutsu Addon Minecraft PE

Ninjutsu Addon Minecraft PE

Ninjutso and Naruto has inspired one of the Minecraft PE moders to create Ninjutsu Addon, which consists of three new mobs. Every anime fan should check it out!

Creator: TheEnderface

Any of three new mobs can be spawned in Minecraft PE by throwing a special item. All they are friendly and powerful, so under their guard you can feel confident in fights with other creatures. Ninjutsu Addon is great for everyone, who was looking for reliable companion.


Shadow clone is going to kill every enemy with a single hit, but it will disappear in 10 seconds. Susano’o has two forms: Normal has 75% chance to spawn and Overpowered has 25% chance. Second one is armed with crossbow and its projectiles are fireballs. They will despawn in 60 seconds. You can check their appearance on screenshots.

Installation:
  1. Download Resources .McPack or Mirror
  2. Download Behaviors .McPack or Mirror
  3. Activate the packs for a world in-game


Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS


2017-08-10 1 678 0