It is almost impossible to create the universal item in the Minecraft PE, but thanks to Moldable Tools Mod, you will always have just the tool you need.
- Wood Orb (ID: 700) – 1 moldable dust + 8 wood planks
- Stone Orb (ID: 701) – 1 moldable dust + 8 cobblestone
- Iron Orb (ID: 702) – 1 moldable dust + 8 iron ingots
- Gold Orb (ID: 703) – 1 moldable dust + 8 gold ingots
- Diamond Orb (ID: 704) – 1 moldable dust + 8 diamonds
- Quartz Orb – 1 moldable dust + 8 quartz
- Redstone Orb – 1 moldable dust + 8 redstones
- Emerald Orb – 1 moldable dust + 8 emeralds
- Obsidian Orb – 1 moldable dust + 8 obsidian blocks
- Moldable Dust (ID: 705) – 1 redstone + 1 diamond + 1 lapis lazuli
Creator: Wartave, (Item API credits: TaQultO_988)
The description was pretty difficult, so let us make things clear. After the installing of Moldable Tools Mod, you become able to create new items named orbs. Each orb will transform just to the tool that you need for the task.
We have got an example for you. Imagine, that you need to cut some trees in Minecraft PE, but you forgot to take the axe with you. But now, you do not have to come back for it, just put Iron Orb into active slot and click on the tree. Job is done! The same trick works with just almost everything in Minecraft PE world. Try it out! We should warn you that you need BlockLaucher 1.6.3 to be installed on your device.
Published: shans; Category: Mods for Minecraft PE ; OS: Android | iOS