DayZ Addon turns Minecraft PE terrains into post-apocalypse mayhem. There are not so much players around you, but most of them will definitely kill you for a bottle of water!
Some of you may even recall the days, when DayZ was just ordinary add-on for Arma II, which is extremely realistic PC game. Then it became a standalone game that was famous for its amount of known and unknown bugs. And now some of its features were brought to Minecraft PE by the DayZ Addon. Let us take a closer look at the list of new mobs:
- Zombies became much stronger and faster
- Survivors are the same as villagers, so you can trade them, but they also could become infected, keep it in your mind.
- Bandits are now equipped with rifles, so you should better avoid them, until you will not get descent armor and weapon.
- Wolves are dogs now. Every of them has lost its owner during apocalypse, so you may tame them.
By the way, most of default MCPE items were redesigned to suit the post-war survival much better, so you should not be surprised when you will find yourself with AK-47 instead of harmless fishing rod. Fans of hardcore survival experience have to check this out!
Weapons & Armor:
This addon changes a bunch of the vanilla items in Minecraft to make them better suited for an apocalyptic survival world. The items are dropped by the mobs which can be found above on this page.
- Throwing Knife (Snowball): This one has a good chance for a knockback effect and it also deals some damage.
- Grenade (Egg): A high powered grenade. Deals a good chunk of damage and causes a great explosion.
- Makarov Pistol (Ender Pearl): Deals some good damage but it has a short cooldown between each use.
- AK47 (Fishing Rod): Hard to aim with but deals quite a lot of damage.
- M4A1 (Bow): Good aim but not as powerful as the AK47. You need M4A1 mags (Arrows) to use it.
- Homemade Molotov (Bottle o’ Enchanting): Throwable explosive which causes fire.
- Canned Food (Mushroom Stew): Dropped by certain mobs and villagers trade them
- Green Camouflage (Iron Armor)
- Leather Armor (Diamond Armor)
- Plastic Armor (Golden Armor)
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS