Danger Inbound: Meltdown Edition Addon is the third part of famous Minecraft PE mod. First two parts were in Hell and during the Apocalypse, so check them out too!
Can you remember the people that telling us to care about the planet, because it is almost dead, but we can stop the pollution and save it? Danger Inbound: Meltdown Edition Addon is their worst nightmare. Fortunately, it happens only in Minecraft PE.
The setting is quite simple, mobs had mutated, so everybody tries its best to survive. We cannot call this world player-friendly, so get ready to pure toxic hell. It means that even water is so poisoned, that it will damage you. By the way, all mobs was divided into two groups: hostile and scared by humans. In additions, it is everlasting night, so all the monsters are as powerful as possible!
- Enderman have their usual abilities of teleportation and moving blocks. However, now they will be able to teleport farther distances, and they also have more health and speed. They also have the abilities to summon Fangs and Vexes similar to the Illager/Evoker.
- Skeletons have been replaced by Flying Phantoms which can shoot you from a long distance.
- Guardians are stronger and have the ability to fly when they are out of the water. However, their abilities to cause damage while in air is worse.
- Zombie Pigmen have been replaced by Nether Archer Phantoms which can fly and shoot enemies at a long range. However, they are friendly for as long they aren’t provoked.
- Llama’s spit causes more damage.
- The player does more damage and has the double amount of health.
- Zombies and Husks are immune to sunlight and they usually travel in groups. They are also able to detect targets from much farther away, creating the possibility of hordes to form. Husks are faster, can open doors and can detect you from even furter away than the normal zombie and if you get hit by it then it can cause you blindness.
- Arrows causes more damage.
- Blazes are stronger and can cause rapid fire.
- Cave Spiders are faster and their poison lasts longer.
- Ocelots are much more afraid of players than ever before and will run for their lives. Sometimes they attack creepers.
- Chickens, Cows, Pigs and Sheep are all afraid of players and will run away.
- Rabbits are bigger and as a result are slower when they run away from the player. But their fat makes them also more difficult to kill.
- Creepers deals more damage but they are really the most destructive when they are charged.
- Dragon’s Breath is more powerful.
- Elder Guardians are larger and also stronger.
- The Ender Dragon is faster at times and also much stronger.
- Large Fireballs deals more damage.
- Ghasts are much faster to dodge attacks and their fireballs are also stronger.
- Horses are stronger, faster, larger and jump higher.
- Iron Golems attack players when provoked. They inflict slowness and have twice as much health than before and they are also faster.
- Large and Medium Magma Cubes are faster.
- Shulkers have a longer attack range and their projectiles inflict also a poisonous effect.
- Small Fireballs inflict more damage.
- Snow Golems are more difficult to kill and they also have the ability to detect enemies from farther ahead.
- Snowballs inflict more damage and can be thrown farther distances.
- Slimes cause more damage. Large ones are also much faster.
- Strays shoot slowness arrows instead of poison and they can also shoot from longer distances.
- The Wither is both much faster and stronger. It will hunt players and dodge attacks more frequently.
- Wither skulls sometimes create bigger, fiery blasts.
- Wolves are bigger, stronger, faster and will defend the player more efficiently.
- Wither Skeletons are stronger, faster and have the ability to teleport.
- Witches summon Flying Phantoms (replaced by Skeletons).
- Zombie Villagers are faster and stronger and they can no longer be cured.
- Polar Bears are bigger, faster and stronger.
- Spiders are bigger, faster, stronger and will attack wolves and ocelots.
- Bats are hostile, but rarely attack.
- Sheep is dangerous. Never trust a sheep. Never.
- Water has more toxicity, meaning if your head goes under, it will damage you.
- The moon, sun, rain, snow, fire, water, lava, most terrain, the End and Nether blocks, most hostile mobs, wolves have new textures.
- The spiders have a new model.
- The sky is covered in toxic clouds, rarely one may find a hole in the smog
- Birch logs have a more obvious green
- New loading background
- Water is more toxic (if head goes under you’ll take damage)
- Bats are hostile but rarely attack
- Sheep are dangerous
- The sky is covered in toxic clouds
- Birch Logs have a more obvious green
- New loading background
- Let packs import in-game
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the resource pack
- Create a new world and add the behavior pack only
- Start the world!
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS