Minecraft PE is aimed on people who does not care about the graphics so much, but Alto Shader is texture pack that is going to make all the shades and beams more real.
Alto Shader is some kind of universal Minecraft PE texture pack. First off, it is similarly optimized for hi-end and low-end devices. It means that you will get the best possible image of game world no matter what device do you use. Fans of shades and beams should not disable them in game settings any more.
Let’s take a closer look on the improvements. We have already told you about low-end devices, but now has turn to improve the mood of owners of modern smartphones. IF you set the graphics on Ultra, you will obtain more realistic shades and beams of light as well as the water textures. Just try it out!
- Stained glass included
- More realistic sounds (Ultra only)
- More realistic water graphics (Ultra only)
- More realistic block texture (Medium, Ultra only)
- Twisted item bug fixed
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Download one of the following resource packs:
- Download Low (low-end devices) .McPack
- Download Ultra (high-end devices) .McPack (e.g. iPhone 6 or similar)
- Open Minecraft PE
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack
Published: Kukusya; Category: Texture for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS