Birds Addon might sound a bit too loud, because now only one new bird is provided by it into Minecraft PE world. We are sure that there are some more to follow!
Birds have impressed Minecraft PE players so much that even one of the best modders created its own Birds Addon. Nowadays it provides only one single creature, but several more will be released soon. This bird is toucan. It replaces chicken, so it is small, but it has a very long beak.
Most of my testers consider that it is hard to catch toucan in survival mode, but still players are able to tame it and even leash it. In the moment of spawn, toucan can spawn two kinds of egg: usual and corrupted. First one has small chance to instantly spawn adult bird and the second one will poison you in cases when you would like to eat it.
General Toucan Features:
- Drops raw toucan meat, 1-8 feathers
- Can be leashed
- Ability to fly
- Good toucans lay normal eggs (50% spawn chance)
- Bad toucans lay rotten eggs (50% spawn chance)
- Download one of the following resource packs:
- Activate the resource and behavior packs for a world in-game
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS