Do you like tigers? Do you want to have one as a pet? In Minecraft PE world almost everything is possible. By the way, rare white tigers is also here!
Tigers is the most beautiful creatures among so-called “big cats”. So now, when they have arrived in the Minecraft PE world, we became excited. By the way, this add-on consists not only the skin, but detailed interaction with in-game environment. Baby-tigers are tamable, but you should be careful, because even these cuties may kill the player.
Tigers replace pigs, thus, to make them grow you should feed it meat. Pet-tiger has a lot of advantages. At first, it will protect you from any hostile creatures. At second, they just look great. There are two kinds of animal – white and vanilla, but white ones have 10% spawn chance. If you will not feed you tiger in time, it may kill ships, so beware. Tamed creature has 20 hearts and deals approximately 7 damage per attack.
General Tiger Information:
- Replaces pigs
- Drops 0 – 2 raw tiger meat
- Custom sounds
- Custom item names
- Spawn chance
- Normal tiger: 90%
- White tiger: 10%
- Health: 5 hearts
- Tameable with any type of raw meat or fish
- Health: 7.5 hearts
- Health: 15 hearts
- Attack damage: 4 – 7
- Attacks players, cows, sheep, horses, mules, donkeys, villagers, polar bears and undeads if they are hungry or if a player get too close to a cub
- Health: 20 hearts
- Follows and protects its owner
- Attacks cows and sheep when they are hungry
- Activate the packs for a world in-game
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS