Fans of Five Nights at Freddy may be happy, their favorite characters are available in Minecraft PE now! Finally, the boring villagers are replaced by something fun!
Updated: 22 June, 2017
FNAF Pets Addon seems a phenomenon to us. First of all, we have never come across such amount of resource packs in single add-on. At second, there is ability to pick the way which you will interact the characters: you may tame them or fight them. All of them are set to be neutral as default.
All the Five Night at Freddy’s animatronics are tamable. You may feed them with iron ingot (replaced by pizza) to restore their hearts. These pets will fight for you. Oh, after the installation all the villagers will turn into characters from the FNAF universe. You can also test yourself and fight the Ennard, which has 50 damage and 50 hearts.
- New textures for blocks, items, armor, weapons and pumpkin mark
- FNAF 4 Resource Pack
- Updated for 1.0.5+
- Party Room Chair (replaces skeleton)
- Party Room Hat (replaces creeper skull)
- Soda (replaces flower pot)
- Egg textures (carry them and they become static)
- Removed Freddy armor, replaced with Foxy armor
Make sure to download both a resource back and the behavior pack. Otherwise it will not work!
- Download one of the following resource packs (you can see which characters they include in the list further up on this page):
- Apply packs in-game
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS