We found the perfect way to turn your house in Minecraft PE into modern one. PC, fridge and even furniture – the same as in real life!
All the default tools in the MCPE are great for the survival mode, but in some maps or creations they may look too old-fashioned. Modern Tools Add-on, that requires version 188.8.131.52 to be installed on your device, bring into game 6 new tools. To spawn each of them you have to combine a forge with some other elements (you will see the full list of combinations after installation).
Let’s take a closer look!
• PC gives you direct access to MineBay, so you can sell and buy other items.
• Fridge is inventory with 27 slots.
• Kitchen Stove has to cook raw meat in one blink.
• Table and chairs is just a furniture, that will make you house a bit cozier.
• Combination of forge and coal will bring you random item like gold or diamond.
This add-on requires the beta version (184.108.40.206) of Minecraft Pocket Edition. Android users can sign up for it here!
- Activate the packs for a world in-game
Published: Kukusya; Category: Addons for Minecraft PE; OS: Android | iOS